NGCC IntroductionThe National Geomatics Center of China (NGCC), also functioned as National Archives for Surveying and Mapping, is a government agency, attached to National Administration of Surveying, Mapping and Geoinformation (NASG). 150 members work together in NGCC under 11 different departments. And our primary responsibilities are 1) to ...
- ISPRS Workshop on Collaborative and Dynamic Land Cover Information Services Supporting UN Sustainable Development Goals[04-06]
- The Design of National Geographic Conditions Monitoring Database Passed Evaluation[03-29]
- Training on data fusion held in Nanjing[03-06]
- ZY-3 Satellite Images Promoted in Countries along the Belt and Road[02-27]
- The in-orbit ZY-3 02 Satellite Officially Delivered to NASG[02-01]
- New project 19150-4 proposed by China was registered in ISO/TC 211[01-23]