NGCC IntroductionThe National Geomatics Center of China (NGCC), also functioned as National Archives for Surveying and Mapping, is a government agency, attached to National Administration of Surveying, Mapping and Geoinformation (NASG). 150 members work together in NGCC under 11 different departments. And our primary responsibilities are 1) to ...
- Chinese Delegation Attends the 44th ISO/TC 211 Plenary and Associated meetings in Sweden[06-07]
- Kunming Forum on UN-GGIM Held in China[05-17]
- NGCC experts attend WorldCover 2017 Conference and ISPRS Council Meeting[05-16]
- TIANDITU· WEATHER Officially Launched[04-25]
- ISPRS Workshop on Collaborative and Dynamic Land Cover Information Services Supporting UN Sustainable Development Goals[04-06]
- The Design of National Geographic Conditions Monitoring Database Passed Evaluation[03-29]