NGCC IntroductionThe National Geomatics Center of China (NGCC), also functioned as National Archives for Surveying and Mapping, is a government agency, attached to National Administration of Surveying, Mapping and Geoinformation (NASG). 150 members work together in NGCC under 11 different departments. And our primary responsibilities are 1) to ...
- New project 19163-2 proposed by China was registered in ISO/TC 211[03-19]
- NGCC Provided Map Illustrations Support for China Kids[02-26]
- Two Specifications of TIANDITU has been Approved[01-25]
- UN World Geospatial Information Congress to be Held in Deqing, China in November 2018[01-02]
- Two projects ISO 19105 and ISO 19130-3 led by China were registered in ISO/TC 211[12-12]
- Emergency mapping support for Tibet Milin earthquake were provided[11-21]