NGCC IntroductionThe National Geomatics Center of China (NGCC), also functioned as National Archives for Surveying and Mapping, is a government agency, attached to National Administration of Surveying, Mapping and Geoinformation (NASG). 150 members work together in NGCC under 11 different departments. And our primary responsibilities are 1) to ...
- Two projects ISO 19105 and ISO 19130-3 led by China were registered in ISO/TC 211[12-12]
- Emergency mapping support for Tibet Milin earthquake were provided[11-21]
- NGCC won Four awards of Chinese Society for Surveying, Mapping and Geoinformation[11-14]
- 2016 Updated Version of National Fundamental Geographic Information Database Pass Acceptance Check[11-09]
- NGCC Completed LAN Upgrading and Reconstruction[11-06]
- Training on data checking and pre-processing held in Chengdu[10-27]