NGCC IntroductionThe National Geomatics Center of China (NGCC), also functioned as National Archives for Surveying and Mapping, is a government agency, attached to National Administration of Surveying, Mapping and Geoinformation (NASG). 150 members work together in NGCC under 11 different departments. And our primary responsibilities are 1) to ...
- ZY-3 Satellite Images Promoted in Countries along the Belt and Road[02-27]
- The in-orbit ZY-3 02 Satellite Officially Delivered to NASG[02-01]
- New project 19150-4 proposed by China was registered in ISO/TC 211[01-23]
- A Academic Paper from NGCC was Selected as One of the2015 China's Most Influential International Academic Papers[01-20]
- Chen Jun won the Xia Jianbai Surveying and Mapping Business Startup and Technology Innovation Award[12-21]
- Annual Conference and Exhibition of CSSMG Held in Nanning[11-16]